Tune in and experience the mind-altering effects of Extraterrestrial Radio.
HEADY's Extraterrestrial Radio is an all-new, commercial-free, listener-supported streaming radio service that plays the most expansive collection of modern psychedelic and experimental rock music on the internet.
Unlike Anything You've Ever Heard
Tune in and trip out. This radio station will expand your mind.
Extraterrestrial Radio is the universe's first and only radio station dedicated to modern psychedelic and experimental music.
Discover new music and rediscover hidden gems.
Radio Designed With Sound Quality In Mind — From The Source To The Stream
87% of our library is played in uncompressed quality, the preferred codec of even the snobbiest audiophile. The other 13%? Vinyl rips we could only find in mp3.
Quality Options To Optimize Your Trip, No Matter Where You Are
Thanks to advances in streaming technology, the HD stream offers incredible sound at a mobile-optimized bitrate. The stream works anywhere you have signal.
The Hi-Fi stream offers added improvements in audio and is ideal for home and office listening.
Listen Together — With Our Live DJ-Hosted Programming
There's something magical about live radio. The sense of community is unparalleled.
All our DJ-hosted programming is live. And anything goes.
Discover new music and other hidden gems through their crafted audio experiences.